BERLIN, GERMANY / ACCESSWIRE / November 17, 2022 / Superteam announces its official launch in Germany. This ecosystem growth programme supported by the Solana Foundation has a goal to make Germany a hub for Solana developers as well as non-technical web3 contributors in Europe. Superteam Germany aims to onboard approximately 1,000 developers during the next 6 months and support them as they build successful projects on the Solana network.
Superteam Germany is organized as a cooperative of creatives, developers, and grantees who are experienced in launching and growing technology businesses. The core value proposition is to provide a structured learning pathway, community support and resources for developers and web3 contributors to learn about web3 fundamentals, build projects on Solana and accelerate their growth.
Kash Dhanda, a founding member of Superteam, commented on the Superteam Germany launch:
“We are thrilled to finally announce the launch of Superteam in Germany and are excited to support the talent and nurture the community in Europe. Superteam is community-led and is a space for community members to grow alongside each other. We are excited to bring the human factor back into crypto with a platform that helps creators, developers, and operators find jobs, develop their ideas, and connect with other like-minded individuals on this adventure. Germany has an abundance of talent and a number of high-profile success stories. Superteam Germany is thrilled to help connect those talented folks to new opportunities and enable a new wave of Solana success stories“”
The Solana Foundation representative added: “We recognise just how strong the Solana community is in Germany and the talent that resides here, which is why we are so excited for the first European Superteam initiative to launch here . We also just recently announced that we will be hosting a Berlin Solana Hacker House next year, a five-day offline event with in-person guidance from core Solana engineers and team members, as well as mentorship from our local ecosystem partners.”
As part of this launch, Superteam Germany and Solana Foundation will be hosting series events for both developers and the wider Solana community over the following dates:
- Solana at HackaTUM: 18 – 20 November, Munich (In collaboration w/ Hackatum)
- Solana Munich Meetup: 21st November, Munich (In collaboration w/ PretzelDAO, Elusiv, NeoDyme, Staking Facilities)
- Solana Technical Workshop: 23rd-24th December, Berlin (In partnership w/ Next Block Expo)
- Solana Frankfurt Meetup: 1st Dec, Frankfurt (In collaboration w/Sola-X)
- Solana Berlin Meetup: 9th Dec, Berlin (In collaboration w/ Ultimate Money, Mango Markets, Civic)
As a first initiative, Superteam Germany is teaming up with Buildspace to develop SolanaCore – a free, 6-week, self-paced training course that teaches participants how to become fully-fledged Solana developers. As the world’s most comprehensive Solana programme, participants in SolanaCore will be able to join thousands of other builders and create their own NFT collection, staking system, and upgradeable loot boxes. Throughout the course, participants will learn about Web3 & Rust fundamentals, the Solana network, how to work with clients, how to develop programs, and more.
Participants and contributors of Superteam Germany will receive a number of exciting opportunities:
- There are several bounty opportunities which can be won by submitting written essays, providing product feedback, and creating unique designs.
- Solana Foundation Grants of up to $15,000 are open to anyone in Germany with an idea or proof of work, aimed at supporting projects that promote decentralization and censorship resistance on the Solana network.
- Join the community as a Superteam community member. There are various tiers of participation and corresponding benefits to being a Superteam Germany member, including full access to the community, capital, and distribution of Superteam Germany. The crypto-curious are particularly welcome!
This first phase will end with the Superteam Germany Demo Day in January, where founders and builders will be able to showcase their proofs of work to the Superteam Germany community and the panel of global judges. This will consist of Solana Foundation team members, key builders and contributors across the Solana ecosystem, and tier-1 VC firms.
For media enquiries, please contact [email protected]
About the Solana Foundation
Solana is an open-source layer-1 blockchain project that aims to provide high-performance at low-cost. Solana’s decentralized blockchain is built to enable scalable, user-friendly apps for the world.
About Superteam Germany
Superteam Germany is a collective of devs, creatives, and operators helping to build the Solana Ecosystem in Europe. This ecosystem growth programme will support developers and non-technical web3 contributors, and includes the world’s most comprehensive Solana programme.