Hoyoverse has released the first web event for the upcoming Genshin Impact 3.0 update. Go, Go, Forest, Rangers! is a short and straightforward mini-game.
The web event adds to the story of the last Genshin 3.0 Trailer, Tighnari: When All Is Said. Both focus on the Avidya Forest as an essential character in the Sumeru story.
It seems the rainforest is affected by an elemental corruption that is causing pollution with a strange energy. As the leader of the Forest, Rangers, Tighnari is in charge of investigating the situation.
Here is our walkthrough of the first web event in Genshin Impact 3.0: Go, Go, Forest Rangers!
Go, Go, Forest Rangers Start & End Dates
The Go, Go, Forest Rangers web event will be available from August 19, 2022, to August 24, 2022.
Note: Rewards cannot be claimed after the event ends, so don’t miss your chance!
- Travelers who reached Adventure Rank 10 or above can participate in this event.
How to Participate
For the first time, Genshin Impact has two web events running simultaneously. Therefore, to be part of the Go, go Forest Rangers event will be a bit different.
There is no in-game way to access the event, but players can click on the event’s page and log in with their Hoyoverse Account.
You can click the link to the web page here or use the QR code in the cover image of this article.
Go, go, Forest Rangers Web Event Guide
The event is a very short mini-game in which Tighnari, Collei, and an unknown Forest Ranger have to patrol three locations in the Avydia Forest.
- Go, go, Forest Rangers! It consists of a mini-game of spotting the differences. Players need to find the anomalies in the forest.
- The game will have three levels, with an increasing amount of anomalies.
- Players will have 90 seconds to find all the anomalies for the patroling to be successful.
- Some of the anomalies are not easy to spot, but you can use the button hint to receive a big help from Tighnari.
- Players need to do an activity in Hoyoverse and Genshin Impact Social Web Pages to get a hint.
- Activities like sharing the event, using Hoyolab tools, and Hoyowiki will grant hints.
- After the end of three successful patrols, Tighnari will help an adventurer, and you will get the rewards of this event.
Complete the three patrols on time in Genshin Impact 3.0 Go, Go, Forest Ranger to collect the following rewards:
- Screen Wallpaper of the event Cover Art
- 40 Primogems
- 3 Hero’s Wit
- 2 Mystic Enhancement Ore
- 20K Mora
Go, go, Forest Rangers is a concise event; most web events take a couple of days; you can clear this mini-game after some minutes.